Please see the notes below for some important updates on the return of NIGHTFALL:
- Tickets: In order to provide a better experience and manage the number of guests in the park, timed-entry bookings are now required for NIGHTFALL. Tickets can be booked easily here on our website. Some walk-up tickets may be available on the night of the event, however, we do not guarantee entrance if you have not booked in advance. We expect high-demand dates and times will sell out, so please book early to secure your spot.
- Face Coverings: At this time, neither face coverings nor proof of vaccination are required to attend NIGHTFALL at Old Tucson. Those who choose to wear medical masks are welcome to do so and we ask other guests to respect their choice. Please note that Halloween masks (non-medical costume items) that cover any portion of the face are not permitted at NIGHTFALL.
- Event Structure: Please note that NIGHTFALL has been rebuilt from the ground up to offer a more immersive, theatrical experience that embraces the history of this local tradition. We still have plenty of family-friendly options for those that wish to simply explore the grounds and enjoy the atmosphere. However, NIGHTFALL now has a detailed storyline and we encourage guests to talk with the cast, piece together the clues, and solve the terrifying mystery of this small western town. There will be no roaming scares at NIGHTFALL. Scares are now exclusively contained in our various haunts.
- Haunts: Because important scenes now play out in each maze/haunt, there may be short queues to enter each attraction to accommodate this timing. Groups will be admitted by staff members working at these attractions.
We strive to make NIGHTFALL a fun, spooky, and safe experience for all of our guests. To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, the following rules must be followed at all times when at NIGHTFALL. Possession of any of the following items, or engaging in any of the following behaviors, can result in immediate removal from the property or prosecution under local law:
No Bags or Purses (Clear Bags Only, See Following FAQ)
No Outside Food or Beverage
No Smoking (Including Cannabis and Vaping)
No Animals (Including Emotional Support Animals)
No Costumes (See Following FAQ)
No Halloween Masks (Medical Masks Are Permitted)
No Weapons (Including Guns, Knives, etc)
No Spikes or Chains
No Abusive Language
No Gang Colors
No Touching Actors, Employees, Characters, Ghouls, or Sets
- No Refunds | No Rainchecks | No Re-Entry
NIGHTFALL uses metal detectors and guests may be subjected to search on entry, or at any time, to determine the possession of prohibited items. Old Tucson will prosecute any person who is under the influence of an illegal substance, fighting, stealing, or behaving in a lewd or lascivious manner to the full extent of the law. Nightfall reserves the right to refuse admission and/or service to any guest for any reason.
Due to the subject matter and realism of NIGHTFALL, this event may not be suitable for all sensibilities. It is up to parental discretion whether NIGHTFALL is suitable for children, and guests are encouraged to read the Skull Ratings for each haunt, show, or attraction. Those with medical conditions should also use discretion when attending. All guests enter at their own risk, and Old Tucson takes no responsibility for guests who are offended by subject matter. Please note that no refunds will be given and no re-entry is allowed.
In order to differentiate actors and employees from the general public, adults are not permitted to wear Halloween costumes at NIGHTFALL. Children 11 and under are permitted to wear appropriate costumes. Please note that Halloween masks (non-medical costume items) that cover any portion of the face are not permitted for guests of any age.
For the safety of our guests and staff, NIGHTFALL has instituted a clear bag policy. The policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the park. The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry:
- Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, after being searched
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc.
Prohibited bags may not be placed in a clear bag in order to gain entry. Personal items may be enclosed in a small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand. These small bags will be searched.
No. At this time, neither face coverings nor proof of vaccination are required to attend NIGHTFALL at Old Tucson. Those who choose to wear medical masks are welcome to do so and we ask other guests to respect their choice. Please note that Halloween masks that cover any portion of the face are not permitted at NIGHTFALL.
2022 Standard Pricing Dates (Oct. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30)
$35 Adult (Ages 12+) │ $30 Child (Ages 5-11) │ Free Child (Ages 0-4)
Additional ticketing service fee and local tax will apply. A $5 parking pass is required for each vehicle.
2022 Premium Pricing Dates (Oct. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29)
$45 Adult (Ages 12+) │ $40 Child (Ages 5-11) │ Free Child (Ages 0-4)
Additional ticketing service fee and local tax will apply. A $5 parking pass is required for each vehicle.
In order to provide a better experience and manage the number of guests in the park, timed-entry bookings are now required for NIGHTFALL. Tickets can be booked easily here on our website. Some walk-up tickets may be available on the night of the event, however, we do not guarantee entrance if you have not booked in advance. We expect high-demand dates and times will sell out, so please book early to secure your spot.
The entry time listed in your confirmation email represents your official start time and the beginning of the experience. We recommend that guests arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to their listed entry time. This allows time to park and pass through security. Tickets are valid only for the date listed and you may enter the park up to two hours after your listed entry time. Once admitted inside the park, guests are welcome to enjoy exploring NIGHTFALL until closing each evening at 11:30pm. Please note re-entry is not permitted.
The only differences between Standard and Premium tickets are the dates and/or times of admission. Lower demand dates/times are priced lower to offer those on a budget options and higher demand dates/times are priced accordingly. The event functions exactly the same for all admissions and guests enjoy the same experience.
It is recommended that tickets are purchased as soon as your group knows which date and time you would like to attend. Popular entry times are expected to sell out quickly for this busy event.
For the most efficient purchase experience, we recommend booking tickets here on our website as our phone lines are extremely busy during periods of high demand. Once tickets have been released, booking agents can be reached using the form on our Contact Us page or by calling 520-640-0010 during the following hours:
Monday-Friday: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 3:00pm
All times are Arizona Standard Time.
Please leave a callback number as instructed if prompted by our phone system. An agent will return your call as soon as possible and the return call may come from an unfamiliar number or area code. Please only leave a callback number once. Leaving the same callback number again bumps you to the end of the queue.
NIGHTFALL is located at Old Tucson, 201 Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85735. Parking is available in our on-site lots for $5 per vehicle.
A full range of exclusive NIGHTFALL gifts and keepsakes are available for purchase at the event. Gift shops are located throughout the property, just steps away from our attractions.
We require that groups of 50+ book tickets over the phone at 520-640-0010. Corporate groups or other large parties interested in booking entire dates please contact Old Tucson staff at email@example.com.
Active-duty military members and first responders with the appropriate ID card are eligible for a $5 discount on each ticket (up to 10 tickets). To check out, please enter promo code HERO5 and select the applicable discount ticket product. Please note, the active-duty individual or first responder must be a member of the attending party and must present their valid service ID card for verification when checking in at the event. If the appropriate identification cannot be presented by this individual, you will be charged the difference in ticket price before being allowed entry.
Much of the property at Old Tucson is accessible by those using mobility devices. Please note that the property is unpaved and has areas with uneven surfaces. There are some buildings and attractions that feature steps and planks that are not accessible. We apologize that due to tight spaces and uneven surfaces, most mazes and haunts are not accessible to those using mobility devices.
Like sporting events, concerts, and other live events, tickets for NIGHTFALL are not refundable.
If event dates are canceled for reasons including (but not limited to) weather or COVID-19 restrictions, all guests on affected dates/times will receive an option to attend on a later date (based on space availability) or a full refund.
Changes to the date and time of a reservation can be requested but are subject to availability and pricing differences. If entry slots are available on another date/time, our reservation agents will do their best to accommodate your request. However, no guarantees can be made that your reservation can be changed. Please use the form on our Contact Us page or call 520-640-0010 to initiate a date or time change request.
The purchaser must change the entire order to a single date and time. The purchaser may not split off a portion of the order for a different date or time.
NIGHTFALL will continue to operate in various weather conditions including rain. Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable due to inclement weather.
If conditions such as lighting or flash flooding occur, NIGHTFALL may be delayed or temporarily closed. If event dates are canceled due to weather, all guests on affected dates/times will receive an option to attend on a later date (based on space availability) or a full refund.
No. For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets and emotional support animals are not permitted at NIGHTFALL. Only trained service animals with identification cards are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Arizona law.
Yes, a number of restrooms are available for guests throughout the property. Please ask a staff member to direct you to the nearest location.
Yes! Old Tucson is returning bigger and better than ever and we need talented individuals to join our team. Please click HERE to view open positions and apply today. Please note that auditions for NIGHTFALL 2022 have concluded and actors have already been cast.
Old Tucson and Etix may collect information from and about you, including but not limited to…
- Your name, street address, or other contact information
- Your credit card number, billing zip code, and other payment and billing information
- Information you post on our website or a third-party social media site
- Information about events you like, products you buy, or other demographic information
- Information about the browser you’re using to access our Site, which site you came from or where you went after, location information or your type of mobile device, etc
Old Tucson and Etix may collect information…
- Directly from you if you register, post on our Site, ask us a question, etc
- By using browser cookies, web beacons, and other browser tracking tools
- From third parties if you use an integrated social media feature on our website or app
Old Tucson and Etix may use the information we collect…
- To respond to your questions or requests
- To improve our products and services
- To look at site trends and customer interests
- For security purposes
- For marketing purposes
- You may opt-out of having your online behavior tracked for advertising purposes. To learn more, click HERE.
- For transactional communications
- For the purpose of fraud detection and prevention, and share the personal information with a third-party service provider for such purpose.
- As otherwise permitted by law
Old Tucson and Etix may share the information we collect…
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf
- With our business partners
- If we believe we must in order to comply with the law
- With a successor to all or part of our business
Learn more about Security, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Compliance, California Consumer Privacy Rights, CCPA Rights Requests, Non-Discrimination, and Nevada Consumer Privacy Rights by clicking HERE.